Do you want to return your order?
It doesn’t often happen but in the unlikely event you’re unhappy with your order and want to return it that’s no problem! Just contact our customer service representatives, and they’ll help you with the returns process. There’s a couple of things to check first:
You can only return an item if:
- It’s complete and is unopened in the case of food (supplements) –this is for health protection and/or hygiene rules if the seal is broken after delivery.
- The product has been damaged within the warranty period.
- For clothing, the original label must still be attached to the item.
As a costumer, you have legal provisions regarding warranty for each purchase stating that the product is or does what you would reasonably expect it to be or do. With fitness equipment, blenders and electronics you also get a two-year manufacturer warranty. This manufacturer warranty doesn’t nullify the earlier legal warranty.
Items that can’t be returned:
- Credits or discount coupons can’t be exchanged for money.
- Products that can perish within the cooling-off period can’t be returned.
How do returns work?
- Contact our customer service
- You’ll receive a withdrawal form and RET number by email from us
- Add the completed withdrawal form to the package
- Mark the RET number clearly on the box
- Pack your order well so that it arrives back to us in good condition
£3,50 will be charged for return shipping costs, this is deducted from the purchase amount including any shipping costs.
Exercising your right of withdrawal does not nullify any payment obligation. You must pay within the set term.
Unfortunately, It’s not possible to exchange products.
No shipping costs
You don’t have to pay shipping costs for the exceptions below:
- You’ve received an incorrect product.
- The product has been delivered damaged.
- The product has passed the expiration date.
Right of return
You retain the right to return your item within 30 days, regardless of the reason (right of withdrawal). Within this period you may view, assess and/or try the item just as you do in the store, unless stated otherwise. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the item came into your possession – when it has been received by you or your designated third party. If you withdraw from the agreement, you’ll receive all payments that you’ve made up to that point, including shipping costs (excluding possible additional costs resulting from your choice for another delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and in any case no later than 14 days after we receive the withdrawal notification. If you only send a part of your order back, then the costs for delivery are not reimbursed. We reimburse by the same payment method used for the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed the contrary – no costs will be charged for the refund. We can wait to pay the refund until we have received the goods, or until you can provide evidence to show the goods have been sent back, whichever occurs first. After a withdrawal you must return the goods to us within 30 days. You’re liable for the direct costs of returning the goods. In addition, you’re liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from any use beyond that required to determine the nature, characteristics and the effect of the goods. In that case, we’re permitted to settle the depreciation with the amount to be returned.
How do you exercise your right of withdrawal?
The quickest way is to contact our customer service via chat, telephone or WhatsApp. However, you can also exercise your right of withdrawal by sending us a letter, or download the withdrawal form here. Then follow the steps below:
- State your order number and the products that you wish to return.
- You’ll receive an e-mail with a confirmation of the return request, a return form and a RET number.
- Then add the completed return form with the package.
- Pack your order well, so that it arrives in good condition.
- Then drop it off at a DPD Pick up shop.
- Please note: always keep the proof of shipping with the Track & Trace code!
TEMPLATE FORM Using the template you can also state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. This is not mandatory for you, because the right of withdrawal also applies without this form. You can download the template form here.